One Pot Quinoa with Pumpkin Purée. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Combine the quinoa flakes, pumpkin, maple syrup, and milk in a small sauce pan. Transfer to a bowl, and top with pecans and maple sugar if using.
Add the quinoa and pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Bring to a boil and add the quinoa, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt. Once heated, add the onion, garlic and salt to the skillet. You can have One Pot Quinoa with Pumpkin Purée using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Quinoa with Pumpkin Purée
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tri colour quinoa.
- You need 1/2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée.
Place the quinoa, pumpkin puree, spice, salt, sugar, water and coconut milk in the instant pot. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and maple syrup and adjust the flavors to taste, if necessary. Serve warm with any additional toppings you like! Cover and turn the slow cooker to high.
One Pot Quinoa with Pumpkin Purée instructions
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Take a pot and heat the oil, add onions sauté and add ginger garlic paste. Sauté well..
- Add tomatoes, capsicum and beans and add pumpkin purée.
- Now add all the dry masala.
- Add the quinoa.
- Mix well and add 3 cup vegetable stock, salt and let it cook for medium heat until it’s properly cooked..
- Garnish with your choice of toppings.
- Now your one pot quinoa is ready. A very healthy and delicious full of protein as well as iron and fiber..
Whisk pumpkin, brown sugar, white sugar, canola oil, and eggs together in a bowl until smooth. Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, allspice, and cloves together in a separate bowl. Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted. Remove from heat and add quinoa and spinach. Adjust thickness with extra chicken stock if desired.