Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Mix flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Add dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended. Decorating it is where the fun comes in.
Decorate with frosting, slice, and serve. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper cut to fit. Spray the top of the parchment paper with baking spray and set aside. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg+1 egg yolk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coffee(optional but adds more Flavor).
- You need Dash of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet/dark chocolate chips/chunks.
Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. You make the dough for this bake just like you would with any other chocolate chip cookie recipe. That means starting by creaming together the softened butter and sugars.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake step by step
- Add the butter and both sugars to a bowl and mix.
- Next add the egg and yolk along with the vanilla and coffee.
- Then add the baking soda,baking powder and flour and mix to form a dough(dont over mix).
- Lastly fold in the chocolate chips/chunks.
- I like to add some chocolate on too and the place in the oven for 15-17 minutes on 180 degrees.
Then add in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla, and mix until nice and creamy. Instructions: Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to butter mixture and mix until fully combined.