Carrot cake. I finally added a video to my old and trusty recipe for carrot cake, revamped with coconut oil this time. If you want to decorate it with candied carrots, simply slice them thinly and boil for a couple minutes in a syrup made from equal parts sugar and water. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs.
In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in carrots, coconut, vanilla, and pineapple. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gently stir into carrot mixture. You can cook Carrot cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- You need 130 g of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 80 g of butter.
- You need 60 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It's 40 g of dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in pineapple, coconut and nuts. Carrot Cake is one of those classic recipes that works so well for any celebration.
Carrot cake instructions
- Grate a carrot..
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and honey and mix well..
- Melt the butter in a pan over low heat. Add butter in a bowl and mix well..
- Add carrot and dry fruits in a bowl and mix well..
- Add flour and baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and mix well..
- Put the mixture in a baking box. Preheat the oven at 180C. Bake the mixture at 180C for 33 minutes in the oven..
The bright orange color offset by creamy white frosting makes Carrot Cake the star of any dessert tray. As the name implies, the shredded carrots give this easy Carrot Cake recipe its bright color, but the taste is subtle. Warm cinnamon and vanilla help create a swoon-worthy flavor as you bite into the moist. Scrape batter into prepared pans, dividing evenly. Run a knife around edges of cakes to loosen, and turn out cakes onto rack.