Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters. In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked quinoa, broccoli, fontina cheese, green onions, brown rice flour, egg, salt and pepper. Using a fork or spatula, lightly mix the ingredients. Over medium-low heat, pour oil into a large skillet.
Transfer this mixture to a large bowl and then add the cooked quinoa and then rest of the ingredients (except oil). Combine everything with your hand to form a thick mixture. Make patties with this mixture and then layer them on a baking sheet. You can cook Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters
- It’s 1 bunch of broccali (2 reg floret) steamed soft diced small.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Tri color Quinao (makes over 1 cup when cooked).
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup Hot water / Broth.
- It’s 3 of Eggs, whipped.
- You need 1 Cup of breadcrumb.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Panko.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parm.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 Tb of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Blk pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, broccoli, breadcrumbs, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper. Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, flour, spices, and chopped broccoli to the bowl. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters instructions
- Cook and strained broccoli, let cool, diced into small pieces.
- Cook quinoa 20 min after water rinsed and strained excess water, let cool..
- Beat eggs fully and mix in breadcrum and spices.
- Fold liquids, broccali and strained quinoa. use panko more or less make moldable mixture.
- Pattie can be pan fried or bake 420 sprayed for 15 to 20 minutes. form pattie to freeze, unfroze before cooking.
- Serve plain, even cook. We love it with marinara sauce and chil fila dipping sauce. it seem to go well in any sauce..
Add quinoa, broccoli, cheddar, romano, onion powder, and salt to a large bowl. Add the whisked egg to the bowl and mix everything together until it's all well coated. Add mixture to the pan and smooth with spatula. Remove from oven and cool completely then cut into squares and serve! HOW TO MAKE BROCCOLI QUINOA CASSEROLE STEP ONE.