Easy Pistachio Cake with Strawberries🍓. This easy Pistachio Cake recipe starts with a boxed cake mix and it is transformed into a super yummy cake that tastes homemade! Cut the remaining strawberries into small pieces, place in a bowl and sprinkle with a tablespoon of brown sugar. In a bowl, whisk the whipping cream, the mascarpone with the icing sugar and the pistachio paste.
You can order from the happy hour menu AND the dinner menu at the same time. Follow cake mix directions to prepare Yellow Cake Mix in one bowl and Strawberry Cake Mix in a second bowl. Pour half of the Yellow Cake Mix into a third bowl. You can cook Easy Pistachio Cake with Strawberries🍓 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pistachio Cake with Strawberries🍓
- Prepare of use a 15cm (6 inches) cake pan with a removable bottom.
- It’s 2 of eggs (100g 3.5 oz without shells).
- Prepare 80 g (2.8 oz) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 120 g (4.2 oz) of ground pistachio powder.
- It’s 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) cake flour or all-purpose flour.
- You need 5 g of (1 and 1/4 tsp) baking powder.
- You need 30 g (2 Tbsp) of soy milk or milk.
- You need 25 g (2 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- It’s 8-10 of strawberries.
- You need of powdered sugar for dusting.
- It’s of Baking Temperature.
- You need of Preheating 200℃ / 392 F.
- Prepare of Baking 180℃ / 356 F for 50-55 minutes.
Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the all purpose flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate large mixing bowl mix the Greek yogurt, sugar, eggs, almond extract and oil. Slowly stir in the dry ingredients until just incorporated.
Easy Pistachio Cake with Strawberries🍓 instructions
- My You tube Recipe Channel→ Fumie's Recipe https://youtu.be/LzxfomhbyrM.
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Line a cake pan with parchment paper. Cut the strawberries in half vertically..
- Put eggs into a large bowl and beat it lightly until smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix well for about 2 minutes to dissolve the sugar. It will be heavy a little..
- Sift pistachio powder, cake flour, and baking powder over the mixture. Use a whisk to mix well until smooth..
- Add soy milk and oil in that order, and mix until smooth each time. Pour into the cake pan..
- Arrange the strawberries on the top. Please gently place on. Lower the oven to 180℃ / 356 F, and bake it for 50-55 minutes. After baking the cake, Immediately drop the pan lightly on the work surface to prevent shrinking..
- Let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes, turn out from the pan. Please use a knife to remove the burnt parts if any..
- Seal the cake with cling wrap and leave for 1-2 hours. Sprinkle powdered sugar on the edges. It's all done!.
Add the olive oil, continually whisking, then fold in the ground. Place strawberries on bottom of baking pan. Mix together ¾ cup sugar, butter, baking powder and salt. Add more milk if needed to get batter to a pourable consistency. Wash, hull and quarter the strawberries and place them into a bowl.