Ice cream sandwich cake. Ice cream sandwich cake is made by layering ice cream sandwiches with hot fudge topping, caramel topping, and whipped topping for a decadent and crowd-pleasing dessert that will be requested for every gathering. You will need to cut the last ice cream sandwich in half in order to get it to fit in the bottom of the dish. Allow to soften for a few minutes and then use a spoon to gently press the ice cream sandwiches down a little bit.
Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches, and another layer of chocolate ice cream. Crush sandwich cookies in a resealable bag. Kids can even make this no-bake ice cream sandwich cake by themselves. You can have Ice cream sandwich cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice cream sandwich cake
- It's of Ice cream sandwiches.
- Prepare of Cool whip.
- You need of Crushed oreo cookies.
- You need of Hot fudge sauce.
- It's of Sprinkles.
- You need of Snow cap candies or crushed oreos.
You may need to cut some of the sandwiches to fill in gaps along the edges. Spread one-half of fudge topping over ice cream sandwiches. In a food processor, combine peanuts and candy bars. Sprinkle one-half of mixture over fudge layer.
Ice cream sandwich cake step by step
- Put a single layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a pan and cut some if needed to fit pan..
- Add a layer of crushed oreos and a even drizzle of hot fudge sauce then spread on some cool whip.
- Put another layer of ice cream sandwiches on and sprinkle on more crushed oreos, more hot fudge sauce then more cool whip. Then top with snow cap candies and sprinkles or crushed up oreos. Cover and freeze till ready to eat..
Repeat layers of ice cream sandwiches and fudge topping. Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Just put ½ cup whipped cream mixture between each layer and you will still have plenty for frosting the outside. Once assembled and chilled, make it your own with your favorite crumbled cookies or ice cream toppings. From sprinkles to caramel sauce and strawberries, you can pack in the childhood flavor in any way that fits your fancy.