Double chocolate cake. Add unsweetened chocolate and vanilla; beat until blended. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl, and make a well in center. Add cocoa mixture, oil, and vanilla.
Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper. Remove pan from heat and add chocolate, whisking until chocolate is melted. Cut butter into pieces and add to frosting, whisking until smooth. You can cook Double chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate cake
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 scoops of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
Fold in the grated chocolate, chocolate chips and pecans. Add vanilla, then gradually add eggs, beating well and scraping down bowl as needed. Line pan or pans with round of parchment paper. Finely chop chocolate and in a bowl combine with boiling water or hot coffee.
Double chocolate cake instructions
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees, remove all ingredients from the refrigerator to reach room temperature. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder three times together and set aside. Melt the chocolate in a baking pan, and in the meantime, mix the eggs, vanilla and sugar with a good mixer until creamy and elastic, then add the oil to the extent of mixing, and then add the lukewarm milk. Mix and then add Ben Marie chocolate to the ingredients and set aside the mixer..
- Finally, add the flour in two or three steps and mix gently with a wide spoon.Mix gently and continuously and do not stir too much so that the cake puffs up.
- Then cover the bottom of the mold or greaseproof paper or grease it and pour the cake batter into it and knock the mold once or twice until the air inside comes out, then put it in the upstairs oven and do not open the oven in the first half hour, and after Check it with a wooden skewer. If a clean skewer comes out, it means the cake is baked. If you want, turn on the grill for a few minutes so that it is toasted on the cake as well..
- Finally, you can decorate it with chocolate ganache. I hope you enjoy eating it 😉.
Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour the liquid mixture over the flour/sugar mixture. In another bowl, dissolve the baking soda in the buttermilk (careful! Prepare cake: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and powdered sugar.