Juicy and Fluffy! Caramel Apple Cake. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. In a large bowl beat together the sugars, egg and egg yolk until light and fluffy, add the yogurt and melted butter and beat together. Add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until smooth.
In the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whisk the softened butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Add the eggs, and vanilla extract and mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl to full incorporate. In a large mixing bowl, combine your flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon, and mix well. You can cook Juicy and Fluffy! Caramel Apple Cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Juicy and Fluffy! Caramel Apple Cake
- You need of used an 18 cm / 7-inch cake pan with a removable bottom.
- You need of Caramel Apples.
- It's of apples (530g, 18.7 oz).
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It's of Cake Batter.
- You need of eggs (150g, 5.3 oz, without shell).
- You need of (3.2 oz, 7.5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of (2.1 oz, 1/2 us cup) cake flour, or pastry flour, or all-purpose flour.
- It's of (1 oz, 5 Tbsp) ground almonds.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It's of unsalted butter.
- You need of milk.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the rest of your ingredients until smooth. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Whisk together all of the dry ingredients and set them aside.
Juicy and Fluffy! Caramel Apple Cake instructions
- My You tube Recipe Channel→ Fumie's Recipe Please come to see！.
- Grease a pan with butter and line with parchment paper..
- [ For Caramel Apples ] Peel the apples, then core. Divide each apple into 8 equally. Heat granulated sugar and unsalted butter to melt..
- Add the cut apples and stir-fry them on medium heat until golden brown. Turn off the heat, add lemon juice, stir gently. Put apple and caramel sauce out on a tray and let it cool..
- Arrange apples in the bottom of the pan, and pour the remaining sauce over. Set aside..
- [ Cake Batter ] Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392F. Prepare boiling water. Put butter and milk in a heat-resistant container together. Put flour, ground almonds, and baking powder in a small bowl and stir well..
- Break the eggs into a large bowl. Use a whisk to beat it lightly until smooth. Add granulated sugar and stir. Pour hot water into a deep-sided container, and place the large bowl in it..
- Warm it while stirring until it reaches body temperature. Take the egg mixture out from the hot water, and put the container with butter and milk into the hot water. You should melt the butter, so add boiling water if necessary..
- Use an electric mixer to beat it on high speed. Beat until the batter falls like a ribbon, it should hold its shape for a moment. And then mix it on low speed for 1.5 mins to smooth it. It will become glossy..
- Sift the dry ingredients over it in 2 parts. 1 st time, fold it about 25-30 times. 2nd time, fold it until you don’t see any flour left..
- Mix the warmed "butter and milk" and a small amount of the cake batter. Stir well until smooth. Put the mixture back to the cake batter while putting it on the spatula, like drawing circles..
- Fold it 30-40 times until combined. Pour it over the caramel apples. Turn down the oven to 180 ℃ / 356 F and bake for 43 mins. After baking, immediately drop the pan to your work surface to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Let it cool as it is for 10-15 mins and remove the cake from the pan. Slide a knife between parchment paper and the cake pan. Place a plate on the top, and turn upside down to remove the pan. Thank you!.
In a medium bowl, mix flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla, sour cream and applesauce. With an electric mixer, beat eggs and vanilla extract very well until fluffy. Now add oil and buttermilk and continue beating Add sugar and beat some more, until bubbly.