Smoked Chicken sausage, Escarole and beans over quinoa and brown rice pasta. Remove from heat and stir in herbs. Add vegetables to pot with pasta. Pane Cotto Escarole and Beans Casserole and The Bi.
Add cooked beans, escarole along with enough liquid to make the mixture slightly soup. Add salt and pepper to taste. So that is going to wrap this up with this special food smoked chicken recipe. You can cook Smoked Chicken sausage, Escarole and beans over quinoa and brown rice pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Chicken sausage, Escarole and beans over quinoa and brown rice pasta
- Prepare 6 of smoked chicken sausage links (can sub any sausage).
- Prepare 1 lb of brown rice/quinoa pasta.
- You need of Chopped escarole - one prewashed bag or 2 heads soaked, rinse and chopped.
- Prepare 8-10 oz of sliced shiitake or baby Bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño or chili pepper chopped fine (omit if you do not like heat.
- It's 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of table spoons olive oil.
- It's 1 (10 oz) of can cannellini beans partially drained.
- It's Splash of good white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper ( again if you like more or less heat season accordingly.
- You need of Grated Parmesan (to taste).
In a large saucepan, brown the sausage until no longer pink. Add the cream, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, red pepper, and rosemary to the pan. Add the spinach back to the pan for a few minutes to wilt down. Add the sausage back into the cream.
Smoked Chicken sausage, Escarole and beans over quinoa and brown rice pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package. Do not forgot to sat water. Remember that quinoa and rice pasta can get gummy if over cooked. Try to cook the chicken and vegetables simultaneously so if doesn’t sit for too long..
- Sauté garlic, pepper and pepper flakes in olive oil on low heat..
- Add Sliced mushrooms.
- Add escarole to mixture. You may need to add a little more oil. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Add beans and bring to a slow boil..
- Add wine and let cook for 5-10 min or so. If mixture dries out add chicken broth..
- While mixture comes to a boil, cook sausage on grill. You can also bake in oven but grilling is the preferred method..
- Add pasta to mixture. Slice sausage and add. Sprinkle with cheese..
Using a wooden spoon, break up the sausage and cook until browned. Add stock and beans to the pot. Stirring occasionally, mash some of the beans to thicken the soup. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt it.