Quinoa Salad. Make-Ahead Spinach Salad in a Jar Prep these salads once and eat for the week! Make sure to firmly pack the spinach into each jar and they will stay fresh all week. A great use for leftover quinoa!
Add the quinoa, stir once, and return to a boil. Strain and rinse well with cold water, shaking the sieve well to remove all moisture. To cook the quinoa: Combine the rinsed quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan. You can have Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of Quinoa,cooked.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrots, grated.
- You need 1 cup of Lettuce, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn.
- It's 1/2 cup of Olive sliced green.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pomegranate fruit.
- It's 1/4 cup of parsley, minced.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 1/8 cup of pomegranate sauce.
- Prepare of Little bit vinegar.
- It's of Salt and black pepper.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Move the saucepan off of the heat and cover for five minutes. This extra time allows the quinoa to steam and "fluff up." In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring quinoa and water to a boil.
Quinoa Salad instructions
- Prepare all ingredients. Cut the veges..
- Mix all in a bowl. Then put in serving bowl..
- Mix the dressing then put in salad and mix..
Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Then fluff quinoa with a fork and spread it out onto a large rimmed baking sheet to cool. Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Rinse the quinoa in a strainer until the water runs clear. Quinoa Deli Salad This healthy version of a deli salad combines hearty quinoa and chickpeas with small amounts of ham and mozzarella, so you get all of the flavor without overdoing it on the sodium.