Avocado Quinoa Salad. A great plant-based lunch or side dish! Spread into a mixing bowl, and refrigerate until cold. Transfer to a medium bowl to cool to room temperature, then fluff the quinoa.
If the quinoa has cooked through, but there is still liquid in the pot, make sure to drain off that liquid. Filling and super tasty this easy quinoa salad is perfect for lunch or dinner! Combine tomatoes, avocados, celery, green onions, cooked quinoa, and cilantro for salad in a bowl. You can have Avocado Quinoa Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Quinoa Salad
- It's 1 of meduin Avocado, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa,cooked.
- It's 1/2 cup of Rocca/aragula.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chick peas, drained and rinsed.
- It's of Dressing:.
- Prepare 6 of tbps Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Pour over salad and toss to coat. After that the avocados get a bit mushy! Nutrition Facts In a large bowl combine the cucumber, tomato, avocados, onion, quinoa and cilantro. Squeeze lemon juice over salad, drizzle with olive and season with salt and pepper, and give it another toss.
Avocado Quinoa Salad step by step
- Boil the quinoa..
- Cut the avocado,then prepare the other ingredients..
- Mix all in a bowl then put in plate. And serve..
Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Place the quinoa in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Cook quinoa according to package directions; transfer to a large bowl and cool slightly. Add beans, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and green onions to quinoa; gently stir to combine. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.