Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*. Steps to make Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge Instant Pot Max: Clean up all veggies and prep them according to the instructions specified in the ingredients list above. Stir in oats, quinoa, millet, flax and chia seeds and reduce heat to medium low. Serve warm and top with your favorite oatmeal toppings NOTE: Nutrition analysis does not include toppings.
The steel-cut oats have so much flavor and texture. My family loves to sprinkle toasted pecans on top. —Angela Lively, Conroe, Texas. Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Cinnamon and Ginger Oat Porridge; Recipe: Yummy Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* Recipe: Yummy Couscous Porridge. You can have Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*
- Prepare 1 cup of organic bob's steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked Anasazi beans.
- You need 2 Tsp of red quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken meat.
- You need 2 cups of cabbages or any leavy veggies you have.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot, shredded.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 3 of shiitake mushroom, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted nuts.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock, any kind.
- Prepare 32 oz of filtered water.
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Meethi maheri / sweet curd porridge; Recipe: Perfect Namkeen maheri / salty curd porridge; How to Prepare Tasty Porridge/ broken wheat kheer Instructions. The classic combination of chicken and bacon works in pies, risotto, stews, salads and bakes like our popular mustard-stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders are a family favorite! Seasoned skinless, boneless chicken tenders wrapped in center cut bacon, and smothered in sugar free BBQ sauce-making them lower in.
Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* step by step
- Clean up all veggies and prep them according to the instructions specified in the ingredients list above..
- Toast steel cut oats and quinoa in the pot using sauté function for about 1~2 minutes until aromatic. Keep stir to avoid burning. Remove toasted grains from the pot..
- Use the same sauté low temp function, sauté onion, mushroom and carrots in olive oil until onion is almost caramelized. Add tomatoes and cabbages in and keep sauté until veggies are withered. Salt a little bit to set the flavor..
- Now add toasted oats, quinoa, cooked beans. Pour in stock and water. Set high pressure on max pressure, quick release and time for 5 minutes..
- Once cooking is done, remove the lid, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot in a large bowl, top with chopped cilantro and crushed nuts..
Crack eggs in bowl and add all dry powders and pepper. Then add milk and scramble well. Rinse the fish in the brine. Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Remove and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.