Quinoa Yogurt & Blueberry bowl. Drain well and spread on a baking sheet. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until very dry, about. A quick & healthy breakfast recipe that combines yogurt, fruit and cooked quinoa.
Pour into a bowl and top with cooked quinoa, blackberries, peach slices, and almonds. Arrange the garlic cut side up on a sheet of foil and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and white pepper and wrap it in the foil. You can cook Quinoa Yogurt & Blueberry bowl using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Yogurt & Blueberry bowl
- You need 3/4 cup of cooked quinoa (see notes below).
- It's 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt.
- It's of Blueberries to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare of Other toppings options: peaches, nuts, seeds, brown sugar, molasses.
Top with chopped nuts and cinnamon to taste. Add the cooled quinoa to a bigger bowl, add milk, yogurt, cucumber, cilantro and mix well. Add the onion mix and mix well. Taste and add salt if required.
Quinoa Yogurt & Blueberry bowl step by step
- Foolproof method to cook quinoa: in a medium saucepan over high heat, bring to a boil 1 1/2 cups water and the quinoa. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered for 15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed. Save to use for salads, breakfast, pizza crust, etc..
- Heat up leftover quinoa for 30-45 seconds to re-hydrate. Then add yogurt and toppings to taste..
Instructions Mix the honey into the yogurt. When it comes to eating healthy, dinner is the most crucial time; I mean you eat healthy in the morning and at lunch, but dinner time you just lose the grip, maybe because you are tired after a hectic work schedule.whatever the reason. Drizzle with maple syrup if using and top with berries. Can be stored in fridge for two days. Notes Quinoa is gluten-free and therefore suitable for people who are sensitive or allergic to gluten.