Lemon Herb Quinoa. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the basil, cilantro, mint, lemon zest and remaining salt; fluff with a fork. For the dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, basil, parsley, thyme, and lemon zest.
Stir in the water, marjoram, thyme, and rosemary. Heat in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted. Season with some salt and pepper. You can have Lemon Herb Quinoa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Herb Quinoa
- Prepare 1 cup of white quinoa.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- It's 1 cup of baby spinach.
- It's of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Pour in the water and add the marjoram, salt, thyme, rosemary and black pepper. Prewashed Quinoa With Dried Vegetables (Onions, Potatoes, Lemon), Spices, Garlic, Mustard Seeds. Reduce heat to low, cover loosely. Add rinsed/drained quinoa, water, salt, cumin, granulated garlic and dried herbs, and give a good stir.
Lemon Herb Quinoa instructions
- In a medium nonstick saucepan, heat olive oil on medium high heat and toast quinoa until "popping," about 4-5 minutes.
- Add water, oregano, thyme, and rosemary, then simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper, and spinach, then cover and simmer until spinach is wilted.
Check to see that quinoa has soaked up all the water. When the quinoa is done, stir in the herb mixture. Bring liquid to a boil and then turn heat down to low and cover. While quinoa is cooking, grate your cheese. Once quinoa is done cooking, add cheese and stir in herbs.