Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad. Place on a large sheet pan with plenty of room so the veggies can roast (not steam). Line a sheet pan with baking paper and put sweet potato onto the tray. Toss in oil and season with salt and pepper.
Arrange the sweet potatoes on a large sheet pan with the shallots and herbs. Toss with olive oil and salt. Toss walnuts with maple syrup and a little more salt. You can cook Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- It's 2 of large handfuls of spinach.
- It's 1 of bock of feta.
- Prepare 2 cups of quinoa.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It's 1 of carrot.
- It's 1 can of chick peas.
Add mapley walnuts to the pan. Meanwhile, in a lined baking tray mix the cubed sweet potato with the extra virgin olive oil, cumin seeds, ground coriander, cinnamon and turmeric. In the meantime, cook the quinoa according to the package instructions. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, maple syrup, and nutritional yeast (if you don't like nutritional yeast, just leave it out.) Instructions.
Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad instructions
- Chop 1 sweet potato up and place on a tray with olive oil and salt. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Chop up all of desired veg and place in a large bowl (chop up feta and add to salad).
- Cook quinoa (follow instructions on packet).
- Once sweet potato has been roasted toads all ingredients together.
- Enjoy! Store in an airtight container :).
Cut one large sweet potato into ¾-inch pieces. Toss the sweet potato in olive oil (or coconut aminos), thyme, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper. Make sure to wash the quinoa. Place the cubed sweet potatoes and red onion on a large baking sheet. Toss to coat and spread into a single layer.