Mushroom quinoa. Stir in quinoa until well combined. Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired. Adapted from Barefeet in the Kitchen.
Season from salt and pepper, then add the quinoa and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cover. Once the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy, remove the lid. You can cook Mushroom quinoa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom quinoa
- Prepare of Cooked quinoa.
- It's 16 oz of white mushrooms sliced.
- You need Handful of cashew pieces.
- It's 1/4 cup of sliced sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped kale.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Hemp seeds.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need of Garlic clove crushed.
- You need 2 Tbls of olive oil.
Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, dried herb, ground black pepper, and salt. Stir quinoa, thyme, bay leaf, kosher salt, and black pepper into mushroom mixture. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup (the rim is important, as the mushrooms release a lot of juices while roasting—use a large baking dish if you don't have a rimmed baking sheet). Add the cooked quinoa, fresh thyme leaves, salt, and ground black pepper.
Mushroom quinoa step by step
- Cook quinoa ahead of time. Add olive oil to hot skillet on medium. Add sliced mushrooms and crushed garlic. Let cook until mushrooms are almost done.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until kale is withered. Cut off stove..
- Add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of cooked quinoa to bowl. Top with a heaping of above recipe..
Stir all the ingredients together until the quinoa has heated through once more. Then add quinoa and stir for couple of minutes. Add broth and bring mixture to a boil. Once quinoa is cooked add chopped cilantro. Serve warm Notes Transfer to a bowl and add quinoa and oats; stir well to combine.