Black rice & quinoa salad. It is also commonly used as a condiment, dressing, or as a decoration for different types of desserts in many countries around the world. High in nutritional value, black rice is rich in iron and high in fiber. Health Benefits prevention of cancer prevention of diabetes prevention of heart disease prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
Black rice is eaten as food and taken as medicine. Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains. You can have Black rice & quinoa salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black rice & quinoa salad
- You need of I cup of black rice & 1 cup of quinoa cook in rice cooker.
- You need 2 Bunches of garlic stems.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- It's of Sesame oil or olive oil.
It is suitable for creating porridge, dessert, traditional Chinese black rice cake, bread, and noodles. See also Wild rice Riceberry Arròs negre Directions. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add water and bouillon cube; bring to a boil.
Black rice & quinoa salad instructions
- Wash black rice & put in quinoa after washing. Cook everything in rice cooker.
- On small fry pan. Put some sesame oil & chopped garlic stems. Add approx. 1 table spoon oyster sauce. Stir and add walnuts last. Stir some more to mix sauce with walnuts.
- Once rice & quinoa finished cooking. Mix the stir fry veggies with the rice & enjoy! Simple, easy, and delicious! :).
Black rice is rich in amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants, flavonoids, anthocyanins, and other phenolic compounds. Stir until rice is evenly coated. There are zero grams of sugar in black rice, so. Place the black rice in a mesh sieve and run it under water until water runs clear. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.