Creamy Chicken with Quinoa Pops. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Uncover and stir in the peas, half and half, cream cheese and half of the Parmesan. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes while the cheese melts.
Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips and lay the chicken breasts strips over the top of the quinoa mixture. Thoroughly rinse any fresh produce and pat dry. Carefully massage grain blend in bag to break up any clumps. You can have Creamy Chicken with Quinoa Pops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken with Quinoa Pops
- You need 200 gm of quinoa pops.
- It's 300 gm of thin chicken breast.
- It's 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of Curry leaves (optional).
Tear a small slit in an upper corner of bag to vent. Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips and lay the chicken breasts strips over the top of the quinoa mixture. Assembly In a large bowl, mix the sauce from step one, one cup water, and quinoa and stir to combine. Mix together the cooked quinoa, vegetables, chicken, soup, mayo, and onions.
Creamy Chicken with Quinoa Pops step by step
- Beat eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt. Prepare flour and corn flour, mix together in another bowl.
- Coat chicken with beaten egg and the mixed flour, and fry in hot oil until both sides are brown..
- Put the chicken aside on kitchen towel to absorb oil..
- Heat butter in a non stick pan and saute curry leaves (optional). Lower the flame, add milk with salt and sugar. Simmer until milk thickens to your liking..
- Prepare chicken on a plate and pour the milk sauce on top. Sprinkle quinoa pops on the sauce (approx. 50gm per portion) and serve immediately..
- This is the quinoa pops we used. It's typically for desserts but it tastes good with anything..
Top with an even layer of Panko bread crumbs. Notes Quicker version: Bake chicken & quinoa the night before you make the casserole. Add the celery, carrots, onion, stock, water, salt, thyme, bay leaf, and chicken to a large stock pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Using two forks, shred the chicken breasts, and then add back to the pot.