Healthy Quinoa salad. Quinoa Deli Salad This healthy version of a deli salad combines hearty quinoa and chickpeas with small amounts of ham and mozzarella, so you get all of the flavor without overdoing it on the sodium. This healthy quinoa salad is great as dinner and doubles as a delicious lunch the next day. Known as one of nature's superfoods, quinoa (KEEN-wah) is a carbohydrate that's extra rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, and dietary minerals.
This bright and colorful salad is a great summertime recipe (or anytime you want to feel like it's summertime). Light and citrusy, it's a whole new way to enjoy quinoa. Lime juice and cilantro give a refreshing kick, while quinoa and black beans provide tasty vegan protein. You can cook Healthy Quinoa salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Quinoa salad
- It's 1 cup of Quinoa,.
- It's Half of cup Panner (cottage cheese).
- You need Half of cup Matki (moth beans).
- Prepare Half of cup Green peas.
- You need Half of cup Carrot.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
To cook the quinoa: Combine the rinsed quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Subtly spiced crunchy chickpeas are the key to this wonderful quinoa salad by The Last Food Blog. Fresh avocado, cucumber, tomato and a creamy mustard dressing complete the dish.
Healthy Quinoa salad step by step
- Take quinoa and rinse it well with running water to remove the bitter flavoured powder coating. Cook it like rice that is add quinoa in water and cook for 10 minuets. After cooking quinoa fluff it with fork..
- Now in the pan take 1 tp sp oil add carrots cubes, paneer cubes, matki, green peas, red chilli powder and salt to taste..
- Now in a bowl take cooked quinoa and add prepared veggies. Salad is ready to eat. You can add lemon juice and coriander for garnishing..
Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Move the saucepan off of the heat and cover for five minutes. Citrus Quinoa Salad with pistachios and fresh citrus all wrapped up in a citrus-lemon vinaigrette. Southwest Quinoa Salad with black beans and roasted corn, with a cilantro-lime vinaigrette. Quinoa Corn Salad with fresh avocado, crisp corn, black beans, cilantro, and green onions.