Quinoa Huancaina Dip. Add the queso fresco, soda crackers, and salt. Use it as a dipping sauce for french fries. It beats ketchup or mayo any day!
Huancaina sauce is also pretty awesome on grilled chicken and seafood. It can be found as a dip for fried yucca sticks, quail eggs, or chifles at every party. Pour it over a large plate of smoking arroz con pollo, mix it with arborio rice to turn it into a risotto, or with quinoa to make an original quinotto. You can cook Quinoa Huancaina Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Huancaina Dip
- It's 200 grams of cooked quinoa.
- It's 3 tbsp of canola oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of whole milk(or almond milk).
- You need 200 grams of peruvian yellow chili.
- Prepare 6 of units soda crackers.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
And how could pasta stay out of this party? A couple months ago I got Kris Carr's latest book, «Crazy Sexy Kitchen» as a gift from my mom. If you don't know Kris Carr, she's one of the most inspiring, beautiful and sparkling health warriors out there. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil.
Quinoa Huancaina Dip instructions
- Cook the quinoa for 25 minutes (1/2 cup).
- Wait until is cold,about 15 minutes..
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until is creamy..
- You can use like a deep with fried zucchini, potatoes,chips etc..
- I use my air fryer to make the zucchini fries, thinking to eat more healthy..
Run chiles under cold water to cool until cool enough to handle; remove and discard skins. Blend onion, chile peppers, cheese, vegetable oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth. The dip had lots for dipping, empanadas were flaky and no gamey goat flavor, tuna was refreshing with a kick of spice. I would only say the crab causa was a bit forgettable here, especially since the salmon dip was similar. Course Snack Cuisine German, International What's your clean eating vibe?