Quinoa with mushroom. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in quinoa until well combined. Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.
Season from salt and pepper, then add the quinoa and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cover. Once the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy, remove the lid. You can cook Quinoa with mushroom using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa with mushroom
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 of tomato (remove skin).
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of chopped parsely.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup (the rim is important, as the mushrooms release a lot of juices while roasting—use a large baking dish if you don't have a rimmed baking sheet). Carefully add vegetable broth to quinoa and increase heat to high. Slice green onions and set aside.
Quinoa with mushroom instructions
- Cook 1 cup of quinoa and add 1 1/2 of water for 15 minutes..
- Chopped the onions, tomato mushroom and parsely.
- Add 4 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the mushroom with salt and pepper then add the onion and the cooked quinoa for 5 minutes..
- Add the dice tomato and parsley. Season with salt, pepper and the dried basil..
In a separate large pan over medium heat, sauté shiitakes. (I use vegetable broth/water for no-oil sauté method. Remove from pan and set aside. Add the mushrooms to the pan. (If your pan is on the smaller side, you may have to saute' the mushrooms in two batches.) Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are browned and softened. Once the mushrooms are brown, add scallions, garlic and pepper. Sauté, stirring for a minute or two until the scallions have wilted.