Quinoa, Chicken, and bean stir fry. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Rinse the quinoa under cold water until the water runs clear, then drain through a sieve. Put the quinoa in a saucepan and cover with the cold water, bring to the boil then cover and reduce.
Add the vegetables back into the wok along with the sauce. Stir everything together until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the stir fry if desired. You can cook Quinoa, Chicken, and bean stir fry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa, Chicken, and bean stir fry
- Prepare of Quinoa.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of mixed veggies.
- You need of red onion.
- It's of black beans.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It's of any seasoning of your choice.
- You need of fully cooked chicken.
Serve the stir fry over the cooked quinoa. Explore RAMDOM_KEYWORD for thousands of unique, creative recipes. Add the beaten eggs and cook, using a spatula to constantly stir and break apart the eggs into small pieces. Remove the cooked eggs to the plate with the chicken and vegetables.
Quinoa, Chicken, and bean stir fry step by step
- First, put 1/2 cup quinoa in a rice cooker with 1/2 cup chicken broth. Let cook for about 15 mins.
- Then, get started on the chicken by cooking it in a skillet on low until quinoa is ready...
- Cook black beans in a separate pot, and add garlic powder.
- When the chicken is almost done add in frozen mixed veggies and cook together.
- Chop red onion (desired amount) Then add quinoa,onion and beans in the pan. Mix and cook for about 5 mins.
- Finally add sat, pepper, desired seasonings..
- Enjoy! This is great for dinner or lunch..
Add in the quinoa and stir to coat it with the oil. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Chicken and Quinoa: Return pot to the stove and swirl oil to coat. Return chicken to skillet and sprinkle with feta cheese, basil leaves, and lime juice. Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Stir vegetable broth and quinoa together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.