Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa. To prepare chicken milanesa, take thin fillets of chicken breast, coat them in breadcrumbs, and fry them in a skillet. Alongside potatoes, rice, or pasta, it's a hearty and filling lunchtime dish. (Most Spanish school kids come home for lunch, and they come hungry). Place the chicken in a bowl and season with salt, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
Add water, beer, tomato sauce, chicken bouillon, sazon, chicken and salt. Stir in the rice, crushed tomatoes and chicken broth. Transfer the chicken back to the skillet on top of the rice. You can cook Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs (grilled 5-10 min).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Med Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 can of small diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 bag of Minute Rice/Quinoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of Sriracha (to taste).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Remove the cooked eggs to the plate with the chicken and vegetables. Add in the quinoa and stir to coat it with the oil. Spread it into as flat of a layer as you can. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa instructions
- Heat Olive Oil in Large Skillet over Med heat.
- Saute peppers, onions and add garlic til translucent.
- Add Rice and Quinoa and stir til all is coated.
- Add tomatoes and broth and stir to combine.
- Simmer til broth has evaporated and rice is cooked.
- Add grilled chicken to pan and continue til all liquid is absorbed..
Add crushed garlic and a diced jalapeño pepper (leave the jalapeño seeds in for extra spice). Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer then fold in the rice, peas and olive (if using) making sure they're evenly distributed. Stir in the quinoa, onion, garlic, and green pepper. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, then season with the chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin.