Banana cake. Garnish with whipped cream and sliced bananas, if desired. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Blend in the melted butter, mixing together until moist.
Add the flour mixture to the. One day while brainstorming in the kitchen, I came up with this banana pudding cake recipe to combine the two. My family and friends can't get enough of it! You can have Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- You need 70 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- You need 2/1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rum.
- You need 2 of egg yorks.
- You need of For merengue.
- Prepare 2 of egg white.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
If you are pressed for time, you may substitute whipped topping for the homemade sweetened whipped cream. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the bananas, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on low speed until combined. Add eggs and vanilla to bananas, and mix until well combined; set aside. Scrape down sides of bowl, add banana mixture and mix until combined (the mixture will look split and that's perfectly fine).
Banana cake instructions
- Put the banana in a bowl and heat it up in a microwave. Add rum and mix well..
- Beat the butter until it becomes soft and fluffy. Add sugar and mix well..
- Add egg yolk and mix well..
- Make a merengue. Put egg white in another bowl and whisk it with an electric whisk..
- Add 1/3 flour in a 2 bowl and mix well. Add banana in a bowl and mix well..
- Add 1/3 flour and mix well. Add 1/2 merengue and mix well..
- Add 1/3 flour and 1/2 merengue in a bowl and mix well..
- Preheat the oven at 170C. Put the mixture in a cake pan and heat in the oven at 170C for 30 minutes..
Mix thoroughly and pour batter into the prepared pan. Banana Cake Recipes We love baking with bananas, and it's no surprise why: They taste amazing in just about everything! FROSTING How to Make Banana Cake? This easy recipe calls for very simple steps that anyone can make at home. First, you beat the eggs until bubbly.