Southwest Chicken and Rice Quinoa. Southwest Chicken and Rice Quinoa is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic. This week's Wednesday Quickie is a review of Knorr One Skillet Southwestern Chicken Rice Quinoa Air fryer.
Stir in diced avocado, cilantro, and lime juice. Once water is boiling, add quinoa and stir. Drain quinoa by pouring into a fine mesh strainer. You can have Southwest Chicken and Rice Quinoa using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Chicken and Rice Quinoa
- Prepare 3 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 lbs of chicken cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
Add the corn, kidney beans, and quinoa. Stir in the salsa, chicken stock, and add the chicken back to the pan. Stir to combine everything evenly then bring to a boil. Top with grated cheddar cheese if desired.
Southwest Chicken and Rice Quinoa instructions
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a large skillet on medium high heat and add peppers and corn to cook for about 6 minutes.
- Remove everything, set aside and cover for later.
- Toss chicken cubes in the flour. Add remaining oil to the skillet and cook chicken until golden on each side (about 3 minutes) do not worry if chicken isn’t completely cooked, it will continue cooking in the following steps.
- Toss rice, quinoa, paprika, salt, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Add to the skillet. Mix around evenly and cover. Add water and Simmer on medium low heat for 22 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in pepper/corn mixture and remove from heat. Keep covered and Let stand for 2 minutes..
- Mix one last time and serve.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Peel back the film and stir thoroughly. Be careful because the bowl will be hot. To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, click here! Divide the quinoa into two bowls.