Hot Fudge Cake with Ice Cream. Trim off any overlapping ice cream, and cover with the top half of the cake. Wrap the cake tightly in plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for at least two hours or solid. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. You can cook Hot Fudge Cake with Ice Cream using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Fudge Cake with Ice Cream
- Prepare 190 g of Granutalated Sugar (Divide into 2 parts, 95 g each).
- You need 120 g of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 90 g of Cocoa Powder (Divide into 2 parts, 45 g each).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 55 g of Cup Milk.
- Prepare 70 g of Butter/Margarine (Melted).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 90 g of Brown Sugar.
- It's 195 g of Hot Water.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla together. In another bowl, whisk milk, oil and vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Prepare cake batter according to package directions-- mix the cake mix, water, eggs, and vegetable oil until well blended.
Hot Fudge Cake with Ice Cream instructions
- Combine 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1/2 cup of the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt..
- Stir in the milk, melted butter and vanilla essence..
- Beat the mixture with a hand mixture until smooth..
- Place a bake sheet in an 8 inch square baking pan and spread the batter..
- Combine the remaining sugar, cocoa powder and brown sugar in a small bowl..
- Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the batter..
- Add HOT water. DO NOT STIR..
- Preheat the oven to ……. for 35 minutes and bake until the center is almost set..
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Serve the cake topped with ice cream or whipping cream..
Once cake is done, pull out and dust with sugar on top. Once cake is completely cool, cut into squares. Stir in the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Stir peanut butter into hot chocolate until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature.