3-Min Pumpkin Mug Cake. Then add your wet ingredients on top. Your wet ingredients are your pumpkin puree, oil, and non-dairy milk. Mix very well to combine into a batter.
Next time a craving for pie comes on, whip up this mug cake instead. Mix well, ensuring no dry bits of batter are left along the edges of the mug. Cook time will vary according to your microwave so start with the lower time. You can cook 3-Min Pumpkin Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3-Min Pumpkin Mug Cake
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of pumpkin puree.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of pumpkin spice.
- It’s of salt.
Test the mug cake by gently pressing on the top. Mix the cake mix and protein powder in a mug or small bowl before adding the pumpkin and stirring well. The cake batter should be fairly thick. Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt to a mug and stir together.
3-Min Pumpkin Mug Cake step by step
- In a mug, add the following ingredients in the order of butter, milk, syrup, and pumpkin puree. Mix well..
- Continue adding flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt in order. Mix until the batter is smooth, without any flour chunks..
- Microwave the mug for 1 minute 30 seconds..
- Delicious Pumpkin Mug Cake ready to serve!.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, melted butter and vanilla extract until smooth, being sure to scrape the bottom of the mug. Stir in chocolate chips, if desired. Add flour, pumpkin puree, white sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt; whisk until well blended. While I typically like to make boxed cake mix desserts to keep things easy, a mug cake requires a few more ingredients. These are typical cake mix things that you probably already have in your pantry.