DIY Choco Cake. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. A swirl of chocolate frosting piped on a chocolate cupcake, topped with colored dragees. A rich chocolate frosting is the flavorful finishing touch to this moist from-scratch cake that's mixed in one bowl.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan (s). Remove from pans, peel off waxed paper, and cool thoroughly. In a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. You can have DIY Choco Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of DIY Choco Cake
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- It's Half of butter melted.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Half of glass fresh milk.
- Prepare of Melted Chocolate half bowl.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sugar.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture alternating with sour cream, starting and ending with the flour mixture. Add each egg in and beat well after each addition.
DIY Choco Cake instructions
- Take a bowl and combine sugar,melted butter,vanilla then eggs.Beat or whisk them together..
- Then sift flour and slowly combine then add baking powder..
- Pour milk then.mix propely..
- Place inside a preheated oven.Bake for 18 mins at 200c..
Add the dry ingredients a little at a time. Add half of the milk, beat, and add the other half. Spread the batter into prepared cake pans. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.