Microwave Banana Cake. Stir banana, milk, oil, and vanilla extract together in a microwave-safe bowl; stir in flour mixture until batter is smooth. Cool slightly and spread chocolate-hazelnut spread onto cake. Cook's Notes: Beat in eggs, vanilla and banana.
Spray inside of mug with nonstick spray. Add cocoa powder, sugar, salt, egg and mashed banana to mug and blend with a fork until thoroughly combined, smoothing out any lumps. Check if cake is puffy and set in the center. You can cook Microwave Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Banana Cake
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 50 ml of egg whites.
- Prepare 15 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 30 g of 0 calorie maple syrup.
- You need 30 g of vanilla protein.
- It’s 3-4 g of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 15 g of chocolate chips.
Mash Banana, Combine & Stir All Ingredients. Spray down a clean bowl or dish with cooking spray or nonstick spray. Add egg, milk, butter, and vanilla to mug. Mug should be ½-¾ of the way full.
Microwave Banana Cake step by step
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Once mashed add all other ingredients and mix well. Microwave for 1:15. Should be slightly runny..
Top cake with banana slices, cinnamon, and walnuts. Add in egg and milk and lightly beat with a fork until combined. Add mashed banana into the mug and continue stirring with you fork until mixed through. Finally, add dry ingredients into the mug and beat with your fork until combined. Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla sugar in a large microwave-safe mug.