Quinoa Mediterranean vegetable squash. To cook the quinoa, combine the uncooked quinoa with ⅔ cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, then cover and reduce heat to low. Add the Vegetables onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil. When ready, combine what amount you need of the lentils and quinoa, and toss with a little of the spices listed (to your liking is fine) and season with salt. You can have Quinoa Mediterranean vegetable squash using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Mediterranean vegetable squash
- It’s 1 cup of cook quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of can garbanzo bean.
- You need 1/4 cup of slice mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 2 of garlic diced.
- Prepare Can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of stock.
- You need 9 of zucchini squash slice and cored.
Then add butternut squash and what portion you need of the remaining ingredients. Finish with splash of lemon juice and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Stir in the quinoa, vegetable stock, and tomato puree. It couldn't get any better than that.
Quinoa Mediterranean vegetable squash step by step
- Cores the squash add salt pepper and stock cook for 10 minute at reheated oven 350.
- Cook mushrooms and carrots garlic with olive oil till they get soft add the spices of your choice, spinach, beans and can of tomatoes and the cook quinoa..
- Using tablespoon full stuff the squash with the stuffing then put it back in the oven 375 for another 30 minutes enjoy.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Chickpeas Cook the quinoa in a pot of boiling water as shown on the package. Drain and then mix with the mashed butternut squash. In a bowl, mix the diced onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pinch of nutmeg, garlic powder, shredded feta cheese, sliced olives, salt, and pepper. Place the mixture into the butternut squash skins. Slice zucchini and squash and sprinkle with salt.