Banana steam cake. Melt the butter in a pot and set aside to cool. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl and set aside. Using cake-mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thick and pale yellow.
Add the rest of the ingredients, mix together well. Do not open steamer by the way. It will smell great while steaming. You can have Banana steam cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana steam cake
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of extra virgin coconut oil.
- It’s of super big ripe bananas.
- Prepare of honey or 150gm brown sugar.
- It’s of organic all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of soda bicarbonate.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of cinnamon power.
- It’s of salt.
Submit a Recipe Correction MY PRIVATE NOTES Add a Note Add the mashed banana and mix well. Pour the batter into a square baking tin or individual aluminum foil cups. Banana Cake In a large bowl, add the tapioca starch, rice flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, warm water and food coloring. Whisk together combining all of the ingredients well.
Banana steam cake step by step
- Sieve flour, baking power and salt in a big bowl. Set aside..
- Mash bananas with a folk add soda bicarbonate. Set aside..
- Beat egg and sugar. Mix until sugar has dissolved, add coconut oil, mashed bananas, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract. Mixed well..
- Finally fold in sifted flour mixture in a grease cake pan..
- Prepare steamer 10 minutes in advance and make sure the water is boiling before you put in the mixture..
- Steamed at high heat for 40-45 minutes..
Beat eggs til foamy at low speed, then slowly add in sugar to combine. Add in the mashed bananas and vanilla. Add in the banana paste and beat it until well mixed. Method Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients except flour and raisins until well combined. Now add the flour and mix gently.