Herbed Quinoa. Cover, and reduce heat to low. For the quinoa: In a medium saucepan, add the chicken stock, lemon juice and quinoa. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
When quinoa is done cooking, add all ingredients from the pan to the quinoa and mix until well combined. In a medium pot add all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Fluff with a fork and serve! You can cook Herbed Quinoa using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herbed Quinoa
- You need 2.75 Cups of Chicken Stock.
- It’s .25 Cups of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Quinoa and Brown Rice.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need .25 Cups of Olive Oil.
- You need .25 Cups of Lemon Juice.
- You need .75 Cups of fresh Basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh Thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Notes To cook the quinoa: Combine the rinsed quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. If you want quinoa for lunch, start the soaking before you go to bed. Or if you want it for supper, start it in the morning.
Herbed Quinoa step by step
- Boil Quinoa.
- Mix dressing and add on top of cooked Quinoa.
How To Cook Soaked Quinoa Or Rice. Meanwhile, to cook the quinoa: Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat a bit to maintain a gentle simmer. Reduce heat as time goes on to maintain a gentle simmer. Put the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer and rinse under running water for a couple of minutes.