Quinoa salad. Make-Ahead Spinach Salad in a Jar Prep these salads once and eat for the week! Make sure to firmly pack the spinach into each jar and they will stay fresh all week. A great use for leftover quinoa!
Add the quinoa, stir once, and return to a boil. Strain and rinse well with cold water, shaking the sieve well to remove all moisture. Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. You can cook Quinoa salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- You need 3/4 of th cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 of avacado.
- Prepare 1 tin of garbanzo bean.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of English cucumber.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped spinach.
- It’s of Dressing-to 2tbsp olive oil add salt, pepper,red chili flakes, 1 lemon (juice).
Move the saucepan off of the heat and cover for five minutes. To cook the quinoa: Combine the rinsed quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring quinoa and water to a boil.
Quinoa salad instructions
- Chop all the vegetables & add cooked quinoa.
- Make a dressing in a separate bowl & then add to the salad..
- Mix it well & enjoy. refrigerate for 30 mins if u like it to be cold..
Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Then fluff quinoa with a fork and spread it out onto a large rimmed baking sheet to cool. Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Quinoa Deli Salad This healthy version of a deli salad combines hearty quinoa and chickpeas with small amounts of ham and mozzarella, so you get all of the flavor without overdoing it on the sodium. This healthy quinoa salad is great as dinner and doubles as a delicious lunch the next day.