Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad. While cooking, season the shrimps by sprinkling black pepper over them in skillet. Toss to coat, and let sit for a few minutes so that the kale softens and the quinoa absorbs the dressing. Add the blueberries, shredded carrot, and almonds to the salad and top with cooked garlic shrimp.
In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients; cooled quinoa, red onion, sliced mango, sliced avocado, black beans and cilantro. Lightly toss the rest of the dressing into the salad. In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and add shrimp. You can cook Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad
- You need 4 of grilled prawn.
- You need 2 cups of chopped Kale.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped radish.
- It’s 1 cup of peeled chopped chayote.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped tomatoes (or cut cherry tomatoes in half).
- It’s 1 cup of cooked Quinoa.
- You need 1/3 cup of roasted sesame salad dressing.
- It’s of Salad topper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of dry roasted sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/8 cup of dry roasted pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s of or.
- Prepare 1 cup of naturSource Salad Topper.
In a large bowl, combine the kale, carrot, quinoa, raisins, parsley and cilantro. In a smaller bowl, prepare the dressing. Tear kale into bite sized pieces and add to shrimp. Stir kale, shrimp, and butter together until kale begins to wilt.
Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad step by step
- Shrimp: Add garlic, olive oil, and salt to a bowl. Add the shrimp and stir to combine. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes. Lay shrimps on the hot grill and cook until about 2 minutes per side.
- Salad: Add all the ingredients except for shrimps and tomatoes into a large bowl. Toss to coat well, then transfer to a serving bowl. Top the salad with tomatoes and the grilled shrimp..
Season with salt and crushed red pepper. Mix in cooked quinoa and serve. Add vegetable broth, bring to boil then cover loosely to allow steam to escape. You may want to serve immediately to capture still that fresh, green, and leafy instagrammable salad you just made. If you're looking for a different texture to complement your grilled shrimp, this salad has tons of it.