Quinoa w/ Feta cheese. Bring the water to a boil, and after the water begins to boil, reduce the heat to low and. Cook the garlic in the oil until the edges of the garlic turns very light brown, being careful not to burn the garlic (reduce heat to low if necessary). When the quinoa is done cooking, add it to the skillet along with the spinach.
Once the quinoa is cool, transfer it to a large mixing bowl. Add the garbanzo beans, peppers, onion, cilantro and feta. Gently toss together then start to add the dressing. You can have Quinoa w/ Feta cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa w/ Feta cheese
- It’s 3/4 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato or chicken consomé powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Tuna.
- You need of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese.
Once the dressing has been added toss again and transfer to a serving bowl. Add some more cilantro or feta to garnish. Serve at once or keep in the fridge until ready to use. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Quinoa w/ Feta cheese instructions
- Place the Quinoa with the water, salt, and consomé and heat it up and stir it until it starts boiling. You have to stir it a lot so the water actually wets the quinoa fully.
- Once it starts bubbling and boiling you stir it, cover it with a lid, lower the heat to very low heat and leave it..
- Keep checking it until all the water has been absorbed or condensed..
- Then you can stick a chopstick or fork to the bottom and check all the water is gone, you turn off the heat, move it off from the heat, stir it a bit, and let it cool off a bit..
- After it's cooled off a bit, add the feta cheese, onion, tuna, tomato, and cilantro and mix well..
Drain the quinoa in a sieve and cool to warm. Combine quinoa, scallions, mint, parsley, cucumbers, and garbanzo beans in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, (I like to use a spouted Pyrex cup) whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and then pour over the quinoa mixture, combine well. In a medium saucepan bring the water and quinoa to boiling; reduce heat.