Strawberry Decoration Cake, Chantilly Fraise. See more ideas about cake desserts, cake decorating, cake. Separate the eggs and whisk the whites in a large bowl until firm. Add a third of the sugar and whisk to incorporate.
Try Chef Philippe's recipe with step-by-step, illustrated instructions and impress your guests. With paste of extract, simply whisk in the milk). Traditionally, the cake consists of layers of genoise sponge, vanilla-flavored créme mousselline, marzipan, and lines of fresh, sliced strawberries. You can cook Strawberry Decoration Cake, Chantilly Fraise using 19 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Decoration Cake, Chantilly Fraise
- Prepare of Sponge Cake.
- It's 3 of eggs (150g, 5.3 oz, without shell).
- You need 1 of egg yolk (20g, 0.7 oz).
- Prepare 105 g of (3.7 oz, 1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 110 g of (3.9 oz, 9/10 us cup) cake flour, or all-purpose flour.
- You need 15 g of (0.5 oz, 1.3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- It's 15 g of (0.5 oz, 1.3 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- You need 15 g of (0.5 oz, 1 Tbsp) milk.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Cointreau.
- It's of Cream.
- Prepare 550 g of (19.4 oz, 2.4 us cup) heavy cream.
- It's 22 g of (0.8 oz, 2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- You need 50 g of (1.76 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 10-15 drops of vanilla essence.
- It's of Topping.
- You need of about 20 strawberries (large size).
Place the top of the cake upside down in the pan. Place them all around the cake, cut outside. Meanwhile, your cream must have cool down (it should be too cold). Whisk to make it loose, then gradually add the softened butter while beating at medium speed.
Strawberry Decoration Cake, Chantilly Fraise step by step
- My Youtube Recipe Channel→Fumie's Recipe Please come to see！.
- 【For Sponge Cake】 Line a cake pan with parchment paper. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392F. Boil water, to warm the egg mixture later. Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Put unsalted butter, oil, and milk in a heatproof container; set aside..
- Put egg in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir roughly. Warm the egg mixture with hot water on low heat until 35℃ / 95F while stirring. Take the egg out from the hot water, and put the container (with butter, oil, and milk) in the hot water to warm on extremely low heat..
- Whisk the egg with an electric mixer on high speed. Whisk until the batter falls like a ribbon. It should hold its shape for a moment. And then whisk it on low speed for 2 mins to smooth it. It will become glossy..
- Add the flour in 3 parts. Each time, fold it about 25-30 times until the powderiness disappears. Sometimes scrape the bottom and edge batter, and fold it..
- Put the warmed butter, oil, and milk in a small bowl and add a small amount of the cake batter to it. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter while putting it on the spatula and drawing circles..
- Fold it until glossy a little 30-40 times. The butter and oil tend to go to the bottom, so scrape the bottom batter up sometimes, and fold. Pour it into the cake pan. Drop the pan lightly to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 40 mins. After baking, immediately drop the pan to your work surface to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Put a cake rack on it and invert the pan and the rack together, then lift the pan off the cake. Peel off the paper gently. Turn the cake again and turn it face up..
- Cover with a tightly wrung wet cloth to cool it down. After cooling completely, double-wrap with plastic wrap. Let it sit overnight in a cool place..
- 【For Syrup】 Add boiling water to the granulated sugar and mix well to melt the sugar. Add Cointreau, mix, and let cool..
- 【For Cream】 Put heavy cream in a bowl. Add sugar and sweetened condensed milk to the heavy cream. Whisk with an electric mixer on low speed while cooling with ice water. Whisk until thickened slightly, and add vanilla essence. Whisk until the traces of the fall remain slightly. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For Topping】 Cut the stalk of the strawberries off so they have a flat base..
- 【Assembling】 Slice the sponge cake into 1.2 cm / 0.5 inch thick. (2 layers use) Take the whipped cream out from the fridge. Transfer about half to another bowl. Whip it with a whisk until stiff peaks form. (for sandwiching).
- Brush the 1st layer with the syrup. Spread the cream over the 1st layer, and arrange the strawberries with the cut side down. Arrange 8 strawberries in a cross shape like this (3rd picture)..
- Place strawberries in the four spaces between the cross. Put small stickers on the plate. Put on 4 places where 2 strawberries can be cut in half. It's a guide when you cut the cake..
- Transfer the cream to a piping bag, and pipe it between strawberries to fill up the gaps. Add cream to cover strawberries completely..
- Add more cream, and make it into a cake shape. Place the 2nd layer on top and press gently. Brush with the syrup..
- Whip the remaining cream softer than the cream inside until just before the soft peaks form. Put the cream over the top layer to flatten..
- Apply the cream on the side and spread thickly. Lightly scrape the side off with an offset spatula to smooth. Spread the corners thinly toward the center to shape..
- Decorate the top of the cake with the whipped cream and strawberries. Refrigerate for 4 hours or more. If you cool it well, you can cut it cleanly. And the cake will get moist and delicious..
- After cutting only the upper strawberries, cut the cake. (If you warm a knife, you can cut it cleanly.) It's all done! Thank you..
Hull the strawberries and cut some in half for the edge border. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème gâteaux et desserts, recette dessert, recettes de cuisine. Chantilly Fraise Chocolat Experience a special day with chocolate cake embellished with special decoration. This decorated birthday cake is available upon reservation. We have created an exquisite taste by accentuating the moist and aromatic chocolate sponge cake with sweet and sour taste of strawberries.