Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic and shrimp, and cook the shrimp on both sides until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl, add the dill, parsley, cherry tomatoes, avocado, black olives, spring onion, the cooked quinoa, olive oil, and lemon juice. To Cook the shrimp: While the quinoa is cooking, In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, oil, and spices.
Add the tomato, spring onion, chili, lime zest, and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, olive oil, and lime juice. Next, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can cook Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa
- Prepare 250 gm of Srimp.
- It’s 20 gm of quinoa.
- It’s 30 gm of mix salad.
- You need 30 gm of bell peppers.
- Prepare 20 gm of pomegranate.
- It’s 20 gm of fresh avocado guacamole.
- It’s 10 gm of grapefruit segment.
- Prepare 10 gm of olive oil.
- You need 5 gm of lemon juice.
- You need 5 gm of dried lemon chips.
Finely dice the shallot and mix in with the dressing. Prepare all the vegetables for the salad. Next, add your shrimp to the bowls. Secure jar lid and shake vigorously.
Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa step by step
- Boil the shrimp then put in the ice water to get cold, marinate with lemon dill olive oil and salt pepper.
- Cook the quinoa with roasted bell pepper seasoned with salt and pepper and pesto sauce and place in the middle.
- Add the avocado guacamole on top of the quinoa put the shrimp 3 sides.
- Toast the mix salad with lemon dressing placed it on top of the avocado.
- Then garnished with pomegranate seeds and dried lemon chips and grapefruit segment.
Salad Arrange all salad ingredients then top with salt and cilantro. With quinoa or brown rice for those hungry boys and husbands. Over a bed of fresh crispy lettuce like Romaine, spinach or zesty arugula. With tortilla chips as an appetizer. Add chopped air fryer hard boiled eggs for some protein.