Herb Quinoa. Cover, and reduce heat to low. Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa; / ˈ k iː n. w ɑː, k i ˈ n oʊ. ə /, from Quechua kinwa or kinuwa) is a flowering plant in the amaranth family. It is a herbaceous annual plant grown as a crop primarily for its edible seeds; the seeds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, and dietary minerals in amounts greater than in many grains.
It is also high in manganese, fiber, magnesium, phosphorus, and folate. In a medium pot add all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Fluff with a fork and serve! You can have Herb Quinoa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herb Quinoa
- It’s 1 cup of Quinoa.
- It’s 1 of sm rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 4 oz of Herb feta cheese.
- You need 1 of lg cucumber diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
When the quinoa is done, stir in the herb mixture. Add rinsed/drained quinoa, water, salt, cumin, granulated garlic and dried herbs, and give a good stir. Check to see that quinoa has soaked up all the water. How to make Herbed Butter Garlic Quinoa Recipe To begin making the Herbed Butter Garlic Quinoa Recipe, firstly wash the quinoa in water, drain and set aside.
Herb Quinoa instructions
- Cook quinoa according to instructions.
- Mix all ingredients in a large frying pan on med heat for 10 min.
- Eat until full.
- He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth. Psalms 33:5 NLT.
Heat a pressure cooker with olive and butter on medium flame, to this add the chopped garlic until it turns into a golden brown colour. Add the hazelnuts and stir everything together. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour it over the salad. Mix the dressing into the salad until evenly combined. Taste and season with a touch more salt and pepper if desired.