Tabbouleh with white quinoa seed. Add quinoa and a pinch of salt. Allow to cool to room temperature; fluff with a fork. Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Healthy Quinoa Side Dish Tabbouleh is a healthy quinoa salad you can use as a side dish or a full meal.
Place in a food processor and pulse until it is chopped. Peel the cucumbers; cut them lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Chop the green onions, mint, and bell pepper. You can cook Tabbouleh with white quinoa seed using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tabbouleh with white quinoa seed
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa cook.
- Prepare 4 bunch of parsley chopped fine.
- You need 2 of tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 bunch of green onions chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry mint.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Juice of 2 lemons.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
In a bowl, mix the quinoa, bell pepper, onions, mint, tomatoes, cucumber, and parsley. Begin by gathering a prepping all of your ingredients according to the ingredient list above to have ready and organized for use. Prepare your quinoa by rinsing it very well in a fine mesh sieve under cold, running water. Next, add the ⅔ cup of water, plus a good pinch of salt, to a small non-stick pot or sauce pan, and bring it to the boil.
Tabbouleh with white quinoa seed instructions
- Add all chopped vegetables and mix will.
- Make the dressing, oil lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the quinoa let it soak for an hour in cooler.
- After hour add the chopped vegetables.
Remove from the heat and cool on a flat tray before use. Repeat the same procedure with the black quinoa—although since this is harder, it will need to cook for four minutes longer. For the cucumber: ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice sea salt and pepper to taste Instructions Cook quinoa according to directions, allow to cool. Once quinoa is cooled, add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined. Add in the Pomegranate seeds and cooked Quinoa Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, Pomegranate molasses, and olive oil.