Chocolate mug cake. Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Crack the egg into a small bowl; add the vanilla and whisk to combine using a small whisk or.
Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake overflows). Pause cooking once halfway through and open the microwave door to prevent the cake from overflowing. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined. You can have Chocolate mug cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mug cake
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of spoon vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of spoons flour.
- Prepare 2 of spoons sugar.
- Prepare 2 of spoons milk.
- You need 2 of spoons cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon baking powder.
Add the milk, oil, and pure vanilla extract and continue mixing until fully combined. Melt the butter in a coffee mug. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth. Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out.
Chocolate mug cake step by step
- In a BIG mug or dish bowl, pour the wet ingredients (eggs, oil, milk) and mix well.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Put in the microwave for 1 minute. If it needs a little more cooking put back for 30 seconds..
It requires just a cup and a fork, and from start to finish, the whole process takes about three minutes. Each spoonful is soft, sweet, and tender. The cake is deeply flavorful from both cocoa. Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. In a standard size coffee mug mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, espresso powder and salt.