Quinoa Taco Bake. Add cooked quinoa to a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients (salsa, nutritional yeast, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oil). Then spread on a lightly greased (or parchment-lined) baking sheet. Sauté the garlic and turkey until the meat is no longer pink.
Again- simmer together for two minutes or so. Once combined, spread it out evenly into your baking pan and then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Cook the quinoa as per the package instructions, set aside. You can have Quinoa Taco Bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Taco Bake
- You need 1 pound of Organic Grass Fed Beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium Organic zucchini.
- It’s 2 of whole Roasted Red Peppers.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked Quinoa.
- Prepare 4 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of Organic Black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Organic Hot Salsa.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Organic chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of Organic Cumin.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Organic Pink Sea salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Pepper Jack cheese.
- You need 1 of Organic Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
In a large bowl mix together the quinoa, taco sauce, salsa, corn, black beans, green onions, cilantro, taco seasoning, and salt & pepper. In a large bowl combine combine diced tomatoes and spices. Top quinoa-stock mixture with HALF of diced tomato mixture. Top with ground beef, bell pepper, green onions, corn, black beans and kale.
Quinoa Taco Bake instructions
- Place Quinoa in a mess strainer and rinse. Boil 1 1/2cups of water add 1 cup of Quinoa, cover and simmer for ten minutes..
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stovetop. While it is simmering chop up the onions and mushrooms. Add the onions and mushrooms to the ground beef and sauté until the onions are transparent and the beef is browned..
- Grease a 10"x 15" casserole dish with coconut oil. Heat oven to 325 degrees..
- Slice and chop up the peppers and zucchini. Add them to the casserole dish. Add chili powder, cumin, pepper, salt and salsa..
- Drain the grease from the ground beef and add the beef, onions and mushrooms to the casserole dish..
- Open the beans and rinse the beans in a mesh strainer. Add them to the casserole dish..
- Add 2 cups of cooked Quinoa to the casserole dish and 1/2 cup of water stir to combine..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. While it is cooking cut cheese into small pieces. After 20 minutes take out the casserole dish add cheese to the top. Bake another 20 minutes..
Top with remaining half of diced tomatoes. Then add quinoa, corn and black beans. Add the lime juice and water and simmer until no liquid remains. Transfer the mixture to a greased, large baking dish. Broil to make the cheese bubbly and golden at the end.