Chocolate mousse cake. Tightly cover the top with film wrap. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add to the creamed mixture alternately with water, beating well after each addition.
Pour over the boiling water and mix to a paste with a spatula. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and the eggs and margarine and. The first thing you should do is to grab your electric mixer and mix until it comes together. You can have Chocolate mousse cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse cake
- You need of corn flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of liter of milk.
- Prepare of cup sugar. 50g for less sweet.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- It’s of pinch of salt.
- Prepare of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
In most cases, this will work fine and saves your ganache. It will be smooth and silky again. For Filling: Melt chocolate in top of double boiler. Add whole eggs and mix well.
Chocolate mousse cake instructions
- Mix corn flour and cocoa powder together. Pour the milk in and whisk till well combined..
- Pour the combination to a pot with small- medium heat. Combine with sugar, whipping cream, salt. Whisk it until it changes color into brown thick consistency..
- Put the chocolate in and continue whisking till melted. Then pour the vanilla extract and whisk for 1,2 minutes more..
- Pour the combination into a baking stray with banking paper covered it. Keep in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight. Enjoy!.
Add yolks and mix until thoroughly blended. Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar. The chocolate mousse adds a creamy and light contrast to the dark chocolate layers. This Chocolate mousse cake is a layer of moist chocolate cake with a fluffy chocolate mousse, covered with a rich chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate whipped cream. It's a totally approachable recipe that will leave you so impressed with yourself.