Regularly cleaning your carpet is essential if your goal is to maintain its beauty and life discover more. If you plan to get your carpets scoured then it’s a good idea to hire a professional cleaning service. Many people are not able to clean their carpets correctly because they have fallen victim to carpet cleaning fables. Many people use their common knowledge to clean carpets. The most common carpet-cleaning myths are addressed in this article.
1. Regular cleaning is not necessary: You must clean your carpets regularly to keep them looking neat. After the dirt has been deposited in your mat it becomes very difficult for you to remove. It may become necessary to use professional carpet cleaning services after some time. You might be able maintain your carpet on your own if you regularly clean it.
2. It is a common misconception that once a carpet becomes dirty, it is difficult to restore its original appearance. It has been proven through different carpet cleaning methods that you can remove stains from your carpet without damaging the quality of it or the material that was used to make it.
3. Vacuuming the carpet is the least effective method of cleaning it. If dirt and grime have penetrated the mat fibers, this method is not effective. To remove submerged dirt, you should invest in professional cleaning services.
4. You should not solely depend on cleaning done at home: Regular cleaning performed at home can be beneficial, but relying exclusively on this method will affect the durability of your carpets. Keep your carpets clean by having them professionally cleaned at regular intervals. This will help to preserve their value. It also prevents the need to change the carpets.
5. The majority of carpet manufacturers and cleaners recommend and certify steam cleaning and hot-water extracting. It will make the carpet look cleaner, but not deeply clean. Dry cleaning can cause dirt to quickly re-emerge, leaving your carpet muddy and dirty after a few days. Steam cleaning, or hot-water extracting, goes deeper into the carpet and pulls out all of the dirt. Correctly applied, the method removes up 85% of the water used and all remaining water is dried within hours.
Northern Beaches Carpet Cleaning
90 Mona Vale Rd, Warriewood NSW 2102
(02) 8311 0608